About Imagine what you could do at a world – leading university that is globally recognized for its teaching , research and innovation . Home to a diverse community of students from over 60 countries, KIIT has a track record for launching and furthering careers. Our graduates can be found in every part of the creative and corporate industry, from heads of global businesses to self employed practitioners on shortlists for prestigious awards. Alumni from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology form part of an international network of creative individuals who have shaped the contemporary urban industrial landscape . Find out more about what makes KIIT so special at
MODE OF ADMISSION :-
For B.Tech(4 Years):
Candidates applying for B.Tech(4 Years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2022 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 Years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.2001.
- Students can also apply for Entrance Exam KIITEE.
SEAT MATRIX :-
There are about 4000 seats in B.TECH. as of 2015 stats.
- The institute is in twelve landscaped and eco-friendly campuses of 6,177 acres (25.00 km2) in the temple city of Bhubaneswar.[2
- The library has over the years built a robust collection of over 1,018,434 books, 16,806 bound volumes, 665 current subscriptions to print journals, magazines, newspapers, and many other resources like student’s project reports, CDs (2813), videos (555) and etc.
- The Central Library offers its users the convenient access to the best of Engineering, Business and Management, Law, Biotechnology, Medical Science related digital resources through its subscription to 17 e-databases and more than 12,000 e-journals consisting of scholarly contents round the clock all across the campus via wi-fi network.
- Institute provide 31 hostels with 20 hostels for boys and 11 for the girls,canteens,24 hours reading rooms are available at hostel.
- Sport Complex provide various sport facilities according to different sports.
- GYM are also available for fitness enthusiasts.
- KIIT Campus have 15 food courts which provide wide variety of food.
- Different types of labs are available for academic work.
AS STATS OF 2022-
- AROUND 300+ COMPANIES HAVE BEEN VISITED AND THEY OFFER ABOUT 5000+ JOBS
- SOME OF THE TOP RECRUITERS ARE – MINDTREE,TECH MAHINDRA,HYUNDAI MOBIS,QUALCOMM,AMAZON TECH HIRING,DELL,DELOITTE ETC.
- HIGHEST PACKAGE – 52LPA
- AVERAGE PACKAGE – 6.5LPA
HOSTEL LIFE & MESS :-
here are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. About 30% of the hostel rooms are air conditioned. All the hostels have attached canteens serving good quality Indian and Continental foods. A dedicated international hostel accommodates foreign students. Each hostel has 24-hour reading room and facility for indoor and outdoor games.
• Hygienic Kitchen & Dining Hall
• Round the clock Internet and Intranet Facility
• 24-hour Reading Room Facility
• Don’t expect much from MESS food it’s not good as home cooked food.
Session- 2020 – 2021
BTECH(4YEARS) :- 7lacs
In addition to the fees
mentioned above,Rs. 75,000/- is to be paid(one time) at the timeof admission towards Counselling,Registration,Admission kit, Laptop & Blazer.Programme Duration of the program Fees Per Semester.
- Amiya Kumar Mallick, sprinte
- rDr. Soumen Mandal, Senior Scientist, CSIR-Govt. of India
- Archita Sahu, actor and model
- Babushan Mohanty, actor and playback singer
- Debapratim Purkayastha, educator
- Dutee Chand, sprinter
- Shubhra Mohanty, professional speaker, transformation partner, corporate consultant and reformist
PROS & CONS :-
- Campus life is goog.
- Students get good exposure.
- Infrastructure is great.
- Lots of Activities and events
- Campus is far from the city.
- College life is restricted in the 1st year.
- You will have to run from one campus to another to get some work done.
- If you don’t speak local language,you would not get your work done faster.like-photocopy of book.