Here are 5 government scholarship complete details–
1.Post Matrix Scholarship
- How to Apply?
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- 1. Educational documents of student
- 2. Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- 3. Aadhaar number of the Student
- 4. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- 5. Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
Scholarship schemes are divided in following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
1. Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above including Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical /students studying top level colleges such as IITs and IIMs/ students doing Technical and Professional courses etc. (Attach a hyperlink mentioning details of schemes of different Ministries)
1. Date of Birth (DOB)*
2. State of Domicile*
3. Scholarship Category*
4. Mobile Number
5. Email Address
6. Bank Account Details
7. Identification details
Application Date start from- 14 April 2022
Group I – INR 1200 per month
Group II – INR 820 per month.
Group III – INR 570 per month.
Group IV – INR 380 per month.
Apply For Scholarship-
2. Pragati Scholarship For Girls
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
1) The girl candidate should be admitted to First year of Degree level course
Second year of Degree level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year.
2) Maximum two girl child per family are eligible.
3) Family income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum during the current financial year. A valid income certificate issued by State/ UT Government need to be enclosed.
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, etc.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Admission Letter or Registration Receipt for Technical Diploma/Degree Institution.
- Tution Fee Recepit.
- Caste Certificate.
Application Form Starting Dates- Aug. 2022 & For 5000 candidates
1) Rs. 50,000/- per annum for every year of study i.e. maximum 4 years for first year admitted students and maximum 3 years for second year admitted students through lateral entry as lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, stationeries, books, equipments, softwares etc. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
2) No documentary proof need to be attached for the above while availing benefits.
Apply For Scholarship-
3. LIC Government Scholarship
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have passed Class 10/12 exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the academic year 2021-22
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 2,00,000 per annum from all sources
- Be interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Integrated Courses, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes, or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs)
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- All exam mark sheets
The scholarship award includes –
- An amount of INR 20,000 per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and will be payable in three Quarterly installments
- An amount of INR 10,000 per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10+2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three instalments
Application Form Date- Dec. 2022
4. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
To provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
(i) Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip
(ii) Application made for Aadhaar enrolment
(iii) Voter identity card
(iv) Permanent Account Number
(vi) Driving License
(vii) Certificate of identity having photo of such member issued by a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar on an official letter head;
(viii) Identity Cardissued by the college or institute or university.
(viii) Any other document with photo specified by the State Government:
The rate of scholarship is Rs.10000/– per annum at Graduation level for first three
years of College and University courses and Rs.20000/- per annum at Post Graduation level.
Application Form Date- up tp April 2022
Apply For Scholarship
5. SAMAJ KALYAN SCHOLARSHIP
Samaj Kalyan Scholarship, offered by Social Welfare Departments of several states, caters to the needs of students pursuing education at pre-matric and post-matric levels. Under the scheme of Samaj Kalyan scholarship, the needy and deserving candidates get financial support so that they can complete their education without being held back due to financial constraints. The states of Uttar Pradesh (UP), Rajasthan and Uttarakhand disburse scholarships to students of different categories studying at different levels of education.
1.Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh
2.Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/SBC/OBC, Rajasthan
3.Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students, Uttarakhand
- Applicable for students who are studying at graduation, post graduation, PhD or higher level Must belong to SC, ST, General category, Annual family income not more than INR 2 Lakh
- Candidates must be the domiciles of Rajasthan Must belong to SC, ST or SBC (Special Backward Class) category, Must be enrolled in government/recognised educational institution. , Must be pursuing recognised courses at post-matric level, Annual family income not more than INR 2.5 Lakh.
- Students pursuing studies in class 11 onwards ,Must belong to SC/ST category, Must have passed the last qualifying examination ,Must have an annual family income less than INR 2.5 Lakh.
Apply Now for Scholarship
For U.P– http://www.scholarship.up.gov.in/
For Uttarakhand– https://ssp.uk.gov.in/