- In 1993 a young man with just twenty nine thousand and loads of determination embarked on a mission to transform the higher education landscape of the Doon valley.
- Graphic Era Deemed to be University is the culmination of the vision of its founder, Prof (Dr) Kamal Ghanshala, who had the dream to change the destiny of thousands of youth, through quality and holistic education and his vision took a concrete shape in the form of Graphic Era Institute in 1996.
- In 2008, the Institute was accorded the status of Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification F.9-48/2007-U.3 (A) dated August 14, 2008 and approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- In 2015 Graphic Era University was accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’.
MODE OF ADMISSION:-
Applicants may apply for admission. Graphic Era University Admission to GEU’s B. Tech programs.
- According to the 10+2 level.
- The JEE Main Score, is based on merits.
Student must belong to EWS Category in Uttarakhand (Only 40 Seats)
Campus is small compare to other engineering colleges.
- A Library with 174700+ technical books,periodics,magzines etc.
- Hostel with accomodation of 1500 students and with all basic facilities.
- Sports Complex with sports facilities for different types of sports.
- Cafe,WIFI and medical facilities.
NO CUTOFFS are available seats are mostly vacant you can get direct admission.
|Particulars||Statistics (2020)||Statistics (2021)|
|Number of offers made||2,400+||2,300+|
|Average CTC||Rs 5.38 LPA||Rs 5.38 LPA|
|Highest CTC||Rs 43.95 LPA||Rs 54.80 LPA|
|Star recruiter||Adobe||Teradata, Zscaler|
|Top recruiters||IBM, Wipro, Infosys, Adobe, Amazon||Zscaler, Amazon,|
|Branch with the highest offer||BTech in Computer Science and Engineering||BTech in Computer Science and Engineering|
Hostel Life & Mess:-
- Hostels are good with AC & Non AC Rooms according to your preference.
- One Hostel is incampus and rest in nearby places.
- Rooms are nice and clean.
- Mess is good with average food.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR GRAPHIC ERA UNIVERSITY FOR 4 YEARS B.TECH. PROGRAM IS AROUND 7 LACS
HOSTEL FEE OF AROUND 1 LAC PER YEAR.
- LIBRARY FEE-4000 PER YEAR.
- SPORT FEE – 1000 PER YEAR.
- EXAM FEE- 8000 PER YEAR.
- STUDENT WELFARE FEE-1500 PER YEAR.
- INSURANCE AND ONLINE INFORMATION FEE -1000(EACH) PER YEAR.
- Roop Durgapal.
- Major Vikshit Sachdeva.
- Rishant Chandra.
- Ishank Sahadeva(Assistant Project Manager Olam International Ltd South Africa)
PROS AND CONS:-
- HoDs are useless (even students don’t know the names of their HoDs). They don’t give a damn for students’ problems.
- Teachers are self-seekers (not all teachers).
- PDP department is the best and the most hardworking segment (true respect to PDP faculties).