JIIT found in 2001 located in corporate hub Noida Delhi NCR in state – of – the – art , environmentally conditioned campus comprises . It provide 9 courses in engineering mostly related to IT sector . Institute provide modern laboratories and an intellectually stocked Learning Resource Centre with books and E Resources provide a good and stimulating ambience . JIIT have been ranked amongst the top engineering institute in NCR vicinity . JIIT also ranked one of top institute in India by Edu Rand 2014 engineering collage ranking , with great collage life students.
MODE OF ADIMISSION:-
B Tech and Integrated M Tech Programs :
1. Candidates’ date of birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board Certificate
should fall on or after October 01, 2001
2. Candidates with gap year (if any) between their 10+2 and admission to B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech,
BBA and B.Sc will be required to submit an Gap Period affidavit available at University Website.
3. The candidate should have passed or appeared in 10+2 examination or its equivalent (as defined
in JEE (Main) 2022 examination) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with
one subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology, Biology,
Informatics Practices, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject, Agriculture, Engineering
Graphics, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship and English.
For 10+2 marks based admissions, candidates should have minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/
ST) in aggregate in 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
4.10+2 marks based Non-JEE Candidates for admission in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics
The candidate should have minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate in 10+2 or its
equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one subject out
of Biology, Biotechnology, Mathematics,Computer Science, Information Technology and English.
- RESERVATION OF SEATS IN B. TECH PROGRAM:-
1. Reservation for SC/ST candidates will be as per the provisions of GOI. The cut-off rank for JEE (Main)
2022 based admission will be 10% below the JEE (Main) All India cut-off rank as determined for the
candidates in General category.
2. For admissions in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics programs, 50% seats shall be filled on the basis of
JEE (Main) 2022 All India Rank and 50% seats shall be filled on the basis of 10+2 marks with Biology/
Biotechnology as core subject in 10+2 examination.
3. For JUET, Guna, 50% seats shall be allotted through JEE (Main) 2022 All India Rank. Remaining 50%
seats shall be filled through counselling on the basis of merit drawn based on marks of 10+2 examination.
4. For JUIT, Waknaghat, 60% seats shall be allotted through JEE (Main) 2022 All India Rank. Remaining
40% seats shall be filled through Counselling based on merit, drawn on the basis of marks of 10+2
5. For JIIT, Noida, 75% seats shall be allotted through JEE (Main) 2022 All India Rank and remaining
25% seats shall be filled through Counselling based on merit, drawn on the basis of marks of 10+2
6. 2 seats per course at JIIT, Noida are reserved for J&K students under Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship
7. 10% seats at JUIT, Waknaghat, JUET, Guna and Jaypee University, Anoopshahr are reserved for wards
of serving and retired Armed Forces and Paramilitary Forces Personnel. 30% concession in Tuition Fee
for wards of serving and retired Armed Forces and Paramilitary Forces Personnel will be provided to
candidate admitted under such category only. Additional 5% concession (i.e. 35%) in Tuition Fee
will be provided for wards of War Widows and personnel killed in action.
8. 10% seats at JUIT, Waknaghat are reserved for Himachal Pradesh (HP) category candidates only subject
to the condition that candidate has qualified the 10+2 examination from any of the schools/institutions
located in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
9. Consession for the wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Kashmiri Pandits/Kashmiri Hindu Families (NonMigrants) living in Kashmir valley for admission at JIIT Noida and JUIT Waknaghat as per MHRD letter
No. 3-4/2017-NER dated October 15, 2019
10. All vacant seats are inter-transferable in either category i.e. JEE (Main) to 10+2 marks based and viceversa in all Institution/Universities
- ADMISSION PROCEDURE – JEE (MAIN) 2022 RANK BASED B TECH AND
INTEGRATED M TECH ADMISSION:-
1. The merit list amongst the Applications received for admission to Jaypee Universities shall be drawn only
on the basis of All India Rank of JEE (Main) 2022 examination.
2. JEE Score/ Ranking in any other category or state category, including general etc., shall not be taken into
account for drawing merit.
3. CHOICE(S) OF INSTITUTES/ BRANCHES – The counseling will be carried out in the JIIT, Noida Campus.
The candidates will give their priority of choices for the Institute-Program-Branch at the time of counselling.
4. COUNSELLING INTIMATION – Intimation for counselling shall be sent/made available in the following
4.1. Counselling dates shall be displayed on the websites of the Universities.
4.2. E-mail shall be sent to all shortlisted candidates. Thus all candidates must ensure the correctness
of their e-mail IDs while filling the Application Form and check all folders (including spam) of their
e-mail for communication on counselling.
- 4.3 The merit wise counselling slots will be communicated to the candidates, whose Applications are
found valid in all respect. Candidates are advised to keep checking the University websites regularly
and keep themselves updated with the announcements made in this regard.
4.4. Ignorance/lapses, if any, in participating in the allotted counselling slot shall not be accepted as an
excuse to participate in counselling at a later date.
5.1 Counselling will be conducted in OFF LINE mode at JIIT Noida for admission to all the four
Universities, i.e JIIT-Noida, JUIT-Waknaghat, JUET-Guna and JU-Anoopshahr.
5.2. However, incase of safety advisories, if any, issued by Governement due to Covid 19 Pandemic, ON
LINE mode of Counselling will be resort ed to and communicated to the candidates by email.
5.3. Process of Off line Counselling
a) Counselling of JIIT-Noida, JUIT-Waknaghat,JUET-Guna and Jaypee University, Anoopshahr
shall be held at JIIT-Noida from 31 August – 02 September 2022.
b) Candidates as per merit list, who are called for counselling, shall be allowed to exercise choice
of only one University at the time of Counselling which means that no inter- University transfers
shall be allowed after allocation of seat.
c) Candidates shall be allowed to exercise choice of all programs/branches within the university
chosen. Thus the candidate shall have the option of upgradation in the progams/branches as
per the merit and priority of choices exercised by them but within the same University.
d) Seats in the study of programs shall be allocated on the basis of preferences indicated at the
time of counselling, strictly in order of merit drawn based on Overall All India Rank of JEE
e) A candidate can confirm the seat available or choose to be in waitlist, at the time , when the
rank of the candidate is called as per merit, by depositing Rs. 50000/- as partial tuition fee
JIIT noida is a being consised in 16 acres the space has been utilized in the most judicious manner.
1. Separate Swimming pools for hostelers,
2. Massive multistory library plus immense ebook resources,
3. Separate Gymnasiums
4. Entire campus is Air conditioned. ENTIRE
5. 22 Floor sky piercing boys hostel with dominoes, bikaner etc
6. Lightening fast Internet porn and malware sites restricted of course.
7. Gyesers equipped hostel washrooms
8. Separated sacs/recreational rooms for robotics club, electronics club, table tennis and much more.
9. A huge T. V. room in the campus with couches and carpets.
10. Basement vehicles parking.
1 Best possible location in whole noida.
2. Shipra mall is at walking distance.
3. Windsor street (Food aisle with 15 restraunts) walking distance.
4. Almost 24 hour food orderring option available.
5. Every feasible travelling option is available right outside the campus gates. (Metro is under construction)
6. 20 mins drive to nearest metro stations.
7. You can also keep your own vehicle in the campus.
8.As I told you that campus is most optimisticly utilized equipped with 2 academic blocks (MBA n Tech) along with pools, gyms, laundry, parking space, 5–6 multistory hostels, robotics cell etc.
9.Pollution and NCR comes in a joint package.
FOR 12TH BASED CUTTOFF(FROM ROUND1 TO ROUND11):–
- FOR CSE:- 95.67% TO 94.67%.
- FOR ECE:- 92.62% TO 64.33%
FOR JEE MAINS BASED CUTTOF(FROM ROUND1 TO ROUND 11):–
- FOR CSE:- 46106 TO 67806 (AIR).
- FOR ECE:- 66422 TO 577662 (AIR)
Placement Highlights – Graduating Batch 2021*
Plus 99% placements
- 1313 offers in Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, DXC and TCS on Day 1 of campus hiring (All Jaypee Universities)
- Highest CTC – INR 43.88 Lacs by Adobe (02 Offers)
- 2nd Highest CTC – INR 35 Lacs by DE Shaw (01 offer)
- 3rd Highest CTC INR 31 Lacs by CISCO (01 offers)
- 05 Companies with CTC INR 30 Lacs and above (46 offers)
- 09 Companies above CTC INR 20 to 30 Lacs (71 offers)
- 12 Companies above CTC INR 10 to 20 Lacs (34 offers)
- 41 Companies above CTC INR 6 Lacs to 10 Lacs (328 offers)
- 84 Companies with CTC INR 6 Lacs and below (1037 offers)
- AVERAGE PACKAGE – 5.6LPA.
*It includes B Tech, INTGT & M Tech offers.
HOSTEL LIFE AND MESS:-
- The campus life here at JIIT Noida is quite simple. The campus is not so big but the infrastructure is really nice. Once you get used to it, you’ll really start liking it here.
- The hostels are nice and decent. Rooms are not so large but will do for our purposes.
- Like many colleges, the ‘in-time’ here is not so soon, so you get to have fun in the night too. For girls it’s 10pm and for boys it’s 12. Though boys still roam around in the campus after that.
- The location of the college is very good. You have lots of places to go and hangout with your friends. Shipra mall and Windsor street will become your life saver.
- Metro is not so far, so the connectivity with Delhi is also nice. Also the metro is being constructed at a very nice pace, just outside the campus.
- All in all, it’s a good place. You’ll enjoy here.
- Mess is below average(as per online sources).
- FEES FOR 4 YEAR BTECH PROGRAM IS AROUND-10.67 LACS
- HOSTEL FEES (INCLUDING MESS AND LAUNDARY)- 75,000(PER SEMESTER)
- Kriti Sanon, actress, model
- Siddharth Batra, computer scientist
- Sakshi Malik (actress), Indian actress, fitness influencer and model, known for her role in the film Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and its associated song, “Bom Diggy Diggy“
PROS & CONS:-
- Campus life here at JIIT NOIDA is Quite Simple and Nice.
- Location of the college is very good.
- Metro station is near,so the connectivity with Delhi is good.
- Placements are good for CSE.
- Hostel rooms are small and cringy.
- Administration is not that good.
- zero sport facilities.
- College is average and no extra curriculam.