Engineering College Dehradun, Quantum University, has emerged as the beacon of innovative Engineering Education among the top Private engineering Colleges in dehradun which is the capital city of North Indian state of Uttarakhand.
- The university is acquiring a nation-wide popularity by attracting students from diverse states and remote regions.
- Quantum has consistently been Ranked as “NO.1 Engineering College Dehradun for Academics” for its maximum number of btech placements in various national and international firms.
- The learning is facilitated by modern infrastructure which sprawls over a huge area.
- From airy and fully-lit classrooms to state-of-the art library and Engineering laboratory, Quantum University has taken the lead in terms of architecture and infrastructure as well.
- It has featured among the top 10 engineering colleges in uttarakhand.
MODE OF ADMISSION:-
- Admission at Quantum University is through Q-EXAM.
- JEE MAINS based merit.
- Or minimum 10+2 based merit.
Seat matrix at Quantum University is mostly based on entrance exams or JEE MAINS.
The University is located outside the town of Roorkee on the Roorkee-Dehradun Highway. Well connected through road network of Delhi to Dehradun. Nearest Railway station is Saharanpur (30 Min) in UP and Roorkee (30 Min) in Uttarakhand. Nearest Airport is Jolly Grant (45 KM) Dehradun. Quantum University has Three boys hostels (1200 seats) and One Girl Hostel (600 Seats). The campus spreads over an area of 30 acres.
Good facilities provided by the college. Wi-fi is available in labs, library. Hostels are also good. Neat and clean mess and hostel. Everyone is very helpful. Environment of the college is very supportive and friendly. Medical facilities are also good. There are a lot of sports activities happen in college.
CUTOFF OF 2022 IS NOT AVAILABLE NOW.
|HIGHEST Package||18 LPA|
|Average Package||3 – 4 LPA|
TOP RECRUITERS AT QUANTUM UNIVERSITY:-
- Quick Heal
- Tech Mahindra
HOSTEL LIFE & MESS:-
Quantum university have two kinds of hostel available A/c and non A/c .it depends whichever you want to option. The rooms are quite spacious which are on sharing basis. Facilities they give you WiFi , Library , Gym with trainer , indoor and outdoor sports etc.
Mess food is average.
Hostel Fee Structure:
- Hostel Security (Refundable, One time payable at the time of admission): Rs. 5000/-.
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 40000/- per sem.
- Hostel Fee with Air Conditioning: Rs. 52000/- per sem.
B.Tech – CS(fee per year):-
For Uttarakhand Domicile:-` 1,14,500/-
For Outside Uttarakhand:-` 1,19,500/-
B.Tech – M.E., Civil, ECE:-
For Uttarakhand Domicile:-` 1,10,500/-
For Outside Uttarakhand:-` ` 1,15,500/-
Information about alumni is not available now.
PROS & CONS:-
- Quick Heal, Tech Mahindra, Mphasis and many MNC’S companies recruit from university.
- Tuition Fees is little reasonable compare to other private colleges.
- Only placements of CSE department happens here but also mostly in non-technical companies.
- Many hidden charges.
- Hostel rooms got electricity problem during college hours.