The Institution has been ranked in 40th position by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF),
Government of India among the Universities in India for the year 2021 and Ranked one among the top 50 Universities for six consecutive years.
Sathyabama is ranked among the Top 5 Institutions in the Country for Innovation by ATAL ranking of Institution for Innovation Achievements, Govt. of India.
Times Higher Education and QS has ranked Sathyabama among the top Institutions worldwide.
MODE OF ADMISSION:-
The admission to all the Undergraduate programmes is done purely on the basis of the performance in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by Sathyabama University.
- Usually, in April, the entrance exam is conducted.
- Sathyabama University admission form is available online, and candidates need to make it through the official website.
FOR ALL B.E. / B.Tech. PROGRAMMES
- A pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry/ Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship.(Any of the three). Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
For the B.E admissions at Sathyabama University, candidates are required to appear for the SAEEE examination and participate in the counseling conducted by the university for final seat allotments.To secure a seat.
|.No||Name of the Programme||Duration|
|1||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering||4 years|
|2||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence||4 years|
|3||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science||4 years|
|4||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Internet of Things||4 years|
|5||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics||4 years|
|6||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||4 years|
|7||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Block Chain Technology||4 years|
|8||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security||4 years|
|9||B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years|
|10||B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 years|
|11||B.E – Mechanical Engineering||4 years|
|12||B.E – Automobile Engineering||4 years|
|13||B.E – Mechatronics||4 years|
|14||B.E – Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|15||B.E – Civil Engineering||4 years|
|16||B.Tech – Information Technology||4 years|
|17||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering||4 years|
|18||B.Tech – BioTechnology||4 years|
|19||B.Tech – BioMedical Engineering||4 years|
|20||B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
|21||B.Des. – Bachelor of Design|
Sathyabama university have the State-of-the-art Placement Cell infrastructure which comprises of Auditorium, GD Panel rooms, Closed Interview Panels, and Conference Hall. The entire facility is designed keeping in mind to ensure that both students and the recruiters have comfortable recruitment experience.
Cutoffs are not available now.
90 % Of Placement Consistently100+ Dream Recruiters350+ RecruitersHighest Salary: 41 LPA
- The companies which offer between 5 LPA and 10 LPA will be considered as Dream Company. One condition to this category is that, if the difference in CTC (Salary – Cost To Company) is between the existing offer and the dream offer is less than a 1.5 LPA, then those students will not be allowed to appear for the ‘dream company’ interview.
Super Dream Companies
- The companies which offer above 10 LPA will be considered as Super Dream companies. The condition to this category is that, if the difference in CTC is between the existing offer and the Super dream offer is less than 3 LPA, then those students will not be allowed for the ‘Super dream company’ interview.
HOSTEL LIFE & MESS:-
The campus life at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is wholesome, easy and fun filled. It provides the student, a judicious mix of education and enjoyment.
The University campus offers a complete suite of facilities that are very self sufficient to both the day scholars and residents . Thus the student has absolutely no need to step out of the University premises for anything. It goes that extra mile to make the life of students staying at hostels that much more comfortable and pleasant, thereby making it a second home.
We provide excellent hostel facilities for the students. The Campus has 5 Boys hostels located in an area of around 10,00,000 lakh Square feet and 5 Girls hostel in an area of around 5,50,000 Square feet with Mess, Laundry and Fitness centre.
Student life in the University is at its best with sophisticated infrastructure facilities pertinent to sports and 24X7 services like Medical room, ATMs, Emergency Vehicles and also facilities such as Computer lab, telephone/ fax, Stores, Fitness studio, Indoor mess, Beauty spa, Courier service, Xerox and Binding sections.
The Hostels are in the close vicinity of various instructional buildings and each room is spacious. The student has absolutely no need to step out of the University premises for their daily and educational needs making life more comfortable and pleasant, thereby making hostel life as a home away from home.
|B.Tech [Bachelor of Technology]||4 Years||₹9.80 Lakh|
- Mr. Narayanan L, Software Design Engineer, Microsoft Corporation
- Mr. Peer Ahamed, COO, AL Safa International
- Ms.Sri Vidya Viswanathan, VP, Bank of Newyork
- Mr. Jay Chandan, Founder, KASS Capital
- Mr. Visharl Arjun RG, IRTS Ministry of Railways
- Mr. Edward Chavan, President, Peozzle Corporation
- Mr. Atlee Kumar, Indian Film Director
- Mr. Boopathy Rajendran, Senior Vice President, Vuram Technologies
- Mr. Pradeep John, Tamil Nadu Weatherman
- Dr. Keerthi Srinivas, Director, Bioprocess Development at BlueNalu, Inc.
PROS & CONS:-
- Hostel food is good and unlimited.
- Placement is good and most likely 90% placement happens at service companies.
- College location is little far way from city but don’t worry Sathyabama transport connects to all the part of Chennai.
- Weekend are off and the maximum working day per year is 120–140 days. So you will get more time to follow your passion if any.
- Faculties are not efficient enough to guide and motivate the students technically. Less guidance and most of the staffs are Sathyabama alumni.
- Infrastructure is not good, you can’t join in any sports team because college selects sports people separately.
- No hostel day and cultural day for name sake.
- Rules does’t not scence sometimes.